Burndt Laura's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Right o_0 I'm sure thats not the case, because if they had brain cells they'd know t…"

Burndt Laura replied Nov 8, 2010 to - Encourage Weezer to come to the UK, we need way more members than this!

31 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by PUPPIES!

"Liking this :) "

Burndt Laura replied Nov 8, 2010 to - Encourage Weezer to come to the UK, we need way more members than this!

31 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by PUPPIES!

"Sorry Typo!!! must have been thinking about dinner :) yum. "

Burndt Laura replied Nov 6, 2010 to - Encourage Weezer to come to the UK, we need way more members than this!

31 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by PUPPIES!

"Wow one typo and the world goes mad, whats with the aggression jamesmadrox? How very…"

Burndt Laura replied Nov 6, 2010 to - Encourage Weezer to come to the UK, we need way more members than this!

31 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by PUPPIES!

"I adore Maladriot, its one of my favourite albums, probably my 2nd favourite I'd say…"

Burndt Laura replied Nov 2, 2010 to - Encourage Weezer to come to the UK, we need way more members than this!

31 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by PUPPIES!

"Except my request! May I suggest that you'll get more members if you make it an open…"

Burndt Laura replied Nov 1, 2010 to get WEEZER to the uk!!!

4 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by AvocadoFox

"I didn't want to see Weezer at a Leeds/Reading Festival, I want to see them do their…"

Burndt Laura replied Oct 16, 2010 to Weezer had better be touring the UK next year!!!

11 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by The Short Elvis

"Well, even if its not the Memories Tour, I'm still getting tickets. When was the las…"

Burndt Laura replied Oct 15, 2010 to will weezer come to the uk anytime soon because i would love to see them ?

9 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Amuro

"YES!!!!!! All my wildest dreams come true all at once!!! woooo"

Burndt Laura replied Oct 15, 2010 to will weezer come to the uk anytime soon because i would love to see them ?

9 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Amuro

"Id love to see them too, more than anything."

9 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Amuro

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video