Zach Smith's Discussions (262)

Discussions Replied To (261) Replies Latest Activity

"well come on now, how many of us have bought the video capture device dvd? of course…"

Zach Smith replied Dec 2, 2010 to Petition For releasing BLUE/PINKERTON DVD from the Memories TOUR!!!!!

133 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Hugh Lovric

"ha i knew that sounded familiar...oh well i like both songs."

Zach Smith replied Dec 2, 2010 to Getting Up And Leaving vs We Go Together

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by _

"i like return of the rentals, yay high fives.but i would of rather had a released al…"

Zach Smith replied Dec 1, 2010 to Let's talk Matt Sharp

70 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by reconrose

"mmm hmm.... in my life, paul, the beatles (white album). my favorite thing to listen…"

Zach Smith replied Dec 1, 2010 to The Beatles

44 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Xavier

"SUPERGRASS WAS TOO YOUNG AND WAY TOO FULL OF GREAT IDEAS TO BREAK UP. COME BACK!!!!!…"

Zach Smith replied Nov 19, 2010 to Reunions

31 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Rae

"yeah ok, stop paying for food and water and see where you get. aside from hunting an…"

Zach Smith replied Nov 2, 2010 to GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNINGS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY TH

83 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by St.Jimmy

"breathing is life, you need food to live, you pay to breath, think about it.....unle…"

Zach Smith replied Nov 2, 2010 to GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNINGS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY TH

83 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by St.Jimmy

"yea ok duuuurrrpppppp, a poster?????????????????/ who cares, a snuggie??????????crea…"

83 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by St.Jimmy

"the damn voice is what drives me nuts, not to mention you want some subatance??? bac…"

83 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by St.Jimmy

"waiting on you. i would be quite pleased...."

Zach Smith replied Sep 22, 2010 to What other songs should Weezer play on the B********* Tour?

61 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Paperface

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video