The Weezer Cover Project's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, because it looks like this needs to be re-iterated, this IS The Weezer Cover P…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Feb 2, 2011 to Musicians & Fans of Weezer - The SFTBH Cover Project is looking for you.

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by The Weezer Cover Project

"Don't get me wrong; I'm not claiming to have re-invented the wheel or anything. I im…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Feb 1, 2011 to Musicians & Fans of Weezer - The SFTBH Cover Project is looking for you.

26 Feb 16, 2011

"No audition necessary, sir. Go ahead and sing away. We will more than likely have mo…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Feb 1, 2011 to Musicians & Fans of Weezer - The SFTBH Cover Project is looking for you.

26 Feb 16, 2011

"Ms. Klein,    I appreciate your interest and I understand what you mean. There are s…"

26 Feb 16, 2011

"Hello, once again. Amid the snow and ice, the SFTBH Project keeps on chugging away.…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Feb 1, 2011 to An invitation to all Weezer fans to do something fun and unique!

28 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by MadKow23

"These covers came out really well. I really like how you got a female singer in the…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Feb 1, 2011 to Just some Weezer covers!

12 Feb 2, 2011

"Hello everyone! Just a little update with the SFTBH project. First off, thank you to…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Jan 5, 2011 to An invitation to all Weezer fans to do something fun and unique!

28 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by MadKow23

"Hello again folks! First off, I want to thank everyone who has expressed interest i…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Nov 17, 2010 to An invitation to all Weezer fans to do something fun and unique!

28 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by MadKow23

"Agreed. I know what you mean. That's why we are trying to gameplan for this now as o…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Nov 6, 2010 to An invitation to all Weezer fans to do something fun and unique!

28 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by MadKow23

"I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but I have a theory regarding this a…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Nov 3, 2010 to i figured it out I think, maybe?

27 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Hugh Lovric

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video