The Weezer Cover Project's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"To all participants - Please check the blog page when you can for some details on de…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Feb 16, 2011 to An invitation to all Weezer fans to do something fun and unique!

28 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by MadKow23

"To all participants - Please check the blog page when you can for some details on de…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Feb 16, 2011 to Musicians & Fans of Weezer - The SFTBH Cover Project is looking for you.

26 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by The Weezer Cover Project

"That's certainly the kind of idea that could work. Try to put a some versions togeth…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Feb 4, 2011 to Musicians & Fans of Weezer - The SFTBH Cover Project is looking for you.

26 Feb 16, 2011

"Yeah. That is right. It sounds cool and it would work so well. Unfortunately, I thin…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Feb 2, 2011 to Musicians & Fans of Weezer - The SFTBH Cover Project is looking for you.

26 Feb 16, 2011

"Excellent! Welcome aboard. You're free to start contributing to any of the songs you…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Feb 2, 2011 to Musicians & Fans of Weezer - The SFTBH Cover Project is looking for you.

26 Feb 16, 2011

"Wow! Now that's getting daring. I imagine that solo was done with just a Moog synthe…"

26 Feb 16, 2011

"For the most part, I agree with what you're saying. I'm approaching this project as…"

26 Feb 16, 2011

"That's me alright. Thanks for the nod, sir. I still think what you do takes more tal…"

The Weezer Cover Project replied Feb 2, 2011 to Just some Weezer covers!

12 Feb 2, 2011

"Fair enough. It will still be fun to do. "

26 Feb 16, 2011

"No problem at all. Glad it helped. I am quite the fan of formalities. That's where t…"

26 Feb 16, 2011

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video