Mikala Taylor/Backstagerider.com's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Daniel! Yeah, I found it really interesting to read everyones' take on it, co…"

Mikala Taylor/Backstagerider.com replied Feb 20, 2012 to WEEZER CRUISE DIARY & PICS in BackstageRider.com, NME and Consequence of Sound

9 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"Yup - there was a lot of drinking that needed doing."

Mikala Taylor/Backstagerider.com replied Feb 20, 2012 to WEEZER CRUISE DIARY & PICS in BackstageRider.com, NME and Consequence of Sound

9 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"Awww, that's really sweet of you to say, thank you! Yeah, I tried to spread the love…"

9 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"Thanks Gohi - weird about the pics! I've just checked and they seem to work on Chrom…"

9 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"AWESOME, can you email to Mikala@Backstagerider.com so I can file it in the entries?…"

Mikala Taylor/Backstagerider.com replied Jan 9, 2012 to AWESOME WEEZER /WEEZER CRUISE COMPETITON ALERT

12 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by placemats

"I'm not sure of anything in this life :)  "

Mikala Taylor/Backstagerider.com replied Jan 9, 2012 to AWESOME WEEZER /WEEZER CRUISE COMPETITON ALERT

12 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by placemats

"LOL "

12 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by placemats

"Hey Spaz, To each they're own, hey? :) This is a comp, a bit of fun and it's the log…"

12 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by placemats

"Sure...but I'd prefer rockhands :D "

12 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by placemats

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video