Dan M.'s Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"I Don't Want Your Lovin', although a previous demo (slowed down compared to this one…"

Dan M. replied Oct 5, 2011 to So, why were none of the tracks on Death to False Metal released until the CD itself?

15 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Clayton Collins

"Thanks dude.  It's worth giving it a shot.  After a few takes, my voice started feel…"

Dan M. replied Oct 2, 2011 to My cover of "Everybody Wants A Chance To Feel All Alone"

18 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Dan M.

"Thanks man, I appreciate the compliment.  I definitely plan on re-recording and givi…"

Dan M. replied Oct 2, 2011 to My cover of "Everybody Wants A Chance To Feel All Alone"

18 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Dan M.

"Say It Ain't So was a cool set opener.  I remember they led right into Photograph an…"

Dan M. replied Oct 1, 2011 to Best Set Opener?

38 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by jwick

"Yeah, that's a good idea actually. Can't hurt to take a few minutes out and make sur…"

Dan M. replied Oct 1, 2011 to My cover of "Everybody Wants A Chance To Feel All Alone"

18 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Dan M.

"Ya know what, I had tuned the guitar 2-3 days before I recorded the cover.  I though…"

Dan M. replied Oct 1, 2011 to My cover of "Everybody Wants A Chance To Feel All Alone"

18 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Dan M.

"I see what you mean! Thanks dude. "

18 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Dan M.

"F#m Bm Em A...then transition to D Bm Em A. "

Dan M. replied Sep 30, 2011 to My cover of "Everybody Wants A Chance To Feel All Alone"

18 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Dan M.

"I played it in standard tuning, not half step down. I enjoy playing in standard, e…"

Dan M. replied Sep 29, 2011 to My cover of "Everybody Wants A Chance To Feel All Alone"

18 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Dan M.

"I was also trying not to be a perfectionist through the process.  My voice would've…"

Dan M. replied Sep 29, 2011 to My cover of "Everybody Wants A Chance To Feel All Alone"

18 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Dan M.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video