David T's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm still waiting for mine! How does the Suzanne demo sound?"

David T replied Dec 16, 2011 to Pinkerton Diaries

131 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Chloe

"awesome. I wonder why the crowd is stagnant here. I'd be going crazy"

David T replied Aug 20, 2011 to "Blast Off!" Performed Live In Seattle!

27 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by JessaANerd [jKlein]

"We just added a new prize! Rachel Haden was kind enough to send us her VIP pass that…"

David T replied May 31, 2011 to Across The Sea: A Benefit Concert For Japan featuring, Getchoo! A Tribute To Weezer. June 4th (Washington DC area)

31 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Gene Simmons

"Only In Dreams does sound great with 3 guitars. I think Brian should switch to elect…"

David T replied May 23, 2011 to Weezer Live

8 May 23, 2011
Reply by Gohi

"We're thinking about you and your country. "

David T replied May 5, 2011 to Across The Sea: A Benefit Concert For Japan featuring, Getchoo! A Tribute To Weezer. June 4th (Washington DC area)

31 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Gene Simmons

"we're also taking general donations at the door but I see it as might as well win a…"

David T replied May 5, 2011 to Across The Sea: A Benefit Concert For Japan featuring, Getchoo! A Tribute To Weezer. June 4th (Washington DC area)

31 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Gene Simmons

"not cool at all. this stuff isn't a joking matter."

31 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Gene Simmons

"I heard on one of the live bootlegs that they covered Gary Numan 'Cars'  but not all…"

David T replied May 5, 2011 to HELP ME MEET WEEZER

44 May 6, 2011
Reply by Danielle

"I have acoustically at a show before. But to cover it full band, you would need have…"

David T replied May 5, 2011 to Weezer must open with BLAST OFF! at every pinkerton show

21 May 8, 2011
Reply by Gohi

"anyone go to all of the memories tour shows , including Vegas?   $$$$"

David T replied May 5, 2011 to What are some Weezer concerts you wanted to go to, but were unable to?

52 May 5, 2011
Reply by Zach Smith

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video