jamesmadrox's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"good or not, how can a compilation album be considered as album 9? although really i…"

jamesmadrox replied Nov 9, 2010 to Death To False Metal Discussion

97 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Lynda Taufik

"no my point that on this board people tend to jump down people's throats for no reas…"

jamesmadrox replied Nov 8, 2010 to - Encourage Weezer to come to the UK, we need way more members than this!

31 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by PUPPIES!

"too bad there are some pretty big desperate losers out there. i'm not the loser peop…"

jamesmadrox replied Nov 8, 2010 to - Encourage Weezer to come to the UK, we need way more members than this!

31 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by PUPPIES!

"i've been listening to a lot of raditude lately and havent even listened to pinkerto…"

jamesmadrox replied Nov 8, 2010 to "Pinkerton delux" " Death to false metal" release

11 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by jamesmadrox

"not sexist of me at all. it's the truth. everyone that is being nice to you just wan…"

31 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by PUPPIES!

"this is what happens when everyone disses on In The Mall. i hope you are all happy.…"

jamesmadrox replied Nov 8, 2010 to What happened to Pat?

34 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Hayley [Weezer_Child]

"i guess there are no apostrophes in comic books "

jamesmadrox replied Nov 6, 2010 to Death To False Metal Discussion

97 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Lynda Taufik

"that is f****** hilarious that you say it's one of your favorite songs of all time a…"

jamesmadrox replied Nov 6, 2010 to - Encourage Weezer to come to the UK, we need way more members than this!

31 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by PUPPIES!

"yes the first time i heard i dont want to let you go i thought the words flowed almo…"

jamesmadrox replied Nov 5, 2010 to Anyone actually like Raditude?

99 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by bleedgoldandwhite21

"i sure wish i could get my copy in the mail so that i could listen and make some dou…"

jamesmadrox replied Nov 4, 2010 to Death To False Metal Discussion

97 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Lynda Taufik

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service