Eileen S's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"I just bought the single Kids/Pokerface. I don't wanna spend 15 bucks on songs I alr…"

Eileen S replied Nov 14, 2010 to "ITunes Originals".

3 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Dungeon Master

"The Offspring's album Smash has great lyrics most of it. But, seriously, you should(…"

Eileen S replied Nov 14, 2010 to Album recommendations for songwriting influence.

326 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by justanotheruser

"Today- Errands, Studying. Saturday-Sleep, Study Sunday-Church, Study"

Eileen S replied Nov 12, 2010 to HAPPY FRIDAY ATNW

11 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by bunsenburner

"I said I do like a few Green day songs, read the post I agreed to. And I would love…"

Eileen S replied Nov 2, 2010 to GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNINGS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY TH

83 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by St.Jimmy

"YEAH!!!!! "

Eileen S replied Nov 2, 2010 to are you ready for twenty more years of weezer?

43 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Emmanuel Cancino

"Ah, crap, I've been paying to breathe my whole life, where can you breathe for free?…"

Eileen S replied Nov 2, 2010 to GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNINGS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY TH

83 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by St.Jimmy

"Okay well, not just Weezer and Linkin' Park, but those are the two I listen to the m…"

Eileen S replied Nov 1, 2010 to GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNINGS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY TH

83 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by St.Jimmy

"I like it all except Time Flies is just okay."

Eileen S replied Nov 1, 2010 to Hurley

7 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Jack

"Finally, I'm not the only person in the world who thinks this. THANK YOU!!!! "

Eileen S replied Oct 31, 2010 to GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNINGS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY TH

83 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by St.Jimmy

"the greatest man that ever lived, if that would ever in a million years happen."

Eileen S replied Oct 31, 2010 to Which Song Are You Most Looking Forward To

19 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by hintofcoolness

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service