Adamgeezer's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

""

Adamgeezer replied Dec 18, 2011 to Geezer does free Blue Christmas shows in San Diego & Anaheim for the grandkids

1 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Adamgeezer

"Glad someone saw this in time!  My sister heard someone mention it on the radio arou…"

Adamgeezer replied Jun 4, 2011 to Weezer downtown San Diego tonight

3 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Adamgeezer

"We've got a few more of our grandkids from the School of Rock West Coast Allstars on…"

Adamgeezer replied Jan 23, 2011 to GEEZER performs Blue Album & more w/School of Rockers at House Of Blues

3 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by _

""

Adamgeezer replied Jan 10, 2011 to GEEZER performs Blue Album & more w/School of Rockers at House Of Blues

3 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by _

"Gosh darn it all to heck. My grandson didn't tell me those polls made you sign up fo…"

Adamgeezer replied Dec 8, 2010 to Vote for which songs Geezer should learn (San Diego grandchildren appreciation party)

8 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Adamgeezer

"Funny enough, we're playing with three of our grandchildren who are not only three…"

Adamgeezer replied Dec 8, 2010 to Vote for which songs Geezer should learn (San Diego grandchildren appreciation party)

8 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Adamgeezer

"From the look of your past messageboard discussions, you've chatted with him more th…"

Adamgeezer replied Dec 7, 2010 to Vote for which songs Geezer should learn (San Diego grandchildren appreciation party)

8 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Adamgeezer

"You're a good, kid. Down with the elderly. If no one else here votes, I guess you…"

Adamgeezer replied Dec 7, 2010 to Vote for which songs Geezer should learn (San Diego grandchildren appreciation party)

8 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Adamgeezer

" Awwww. Someone needs a cookie. "

8 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Adamgeezer

"Thanks for the kind words, William but that woman is there for our health in case of…"

Adamgeezer replied Nov 4, 2010 to GEEZER does PINKERTON live in San Diego at MTheory Free/allages this Saturday!

2 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Adamgeezer

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video