legendofchin97's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

""researching""

legendofchin97 replied Mar 12, 2011 to Rivers best "lonely" songs?

15 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Matthew Pietsch

"Their name is actually spelled "Relient K."  This is unlike the spelling of the K ca…"

legendofchin97 replied Mar 10, 2011 to shun the non-believers?

76 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Gohi

"you didn't even stick to songs from the black h***/pinkerton songs."

legendofchin97 replied Mar 10, 2011 to long time sunshine

7 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by David Ince

"PIG!"

legendofchin97 replied Mar 10, 2011 to The Red Album

42 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Mikey P

"ohhhhhhhhh this is embarrassing."

legendofchin97 replied Mar 10, 2011 to let's play a weezer-related guessing game

45 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Jordan

"ok, i'd buy a rockband game of that. "

legendofchin97 replied Mar 8, 2011 to Am I the only one who thinks that a Weezer Rockband needs to be made?

45 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Chombey

"if weezer took a poll it would probably 97% agree and the other 3% would say, "who's…"

legendofchin97 replied Mar 8, 2011 to Rumor! No more albums?!

80 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Michael S

"i mean... wow.  but on a similar note i bought hurley on cd deluxe and red vinyl.  t…"

legendofchin97 replied Mar 8, 2011 to Weezer's recent sales

29 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Wilford Brimley

"Batman's superhero enough. i really like him the most. we're BFFs. brucie and me! 4e…"

legendofchin97 replied Mar 8, 2011 to favorite superhero

35 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Zachary Zafris

"dang, i really thought the freese crap was over.  i understand all of that.  What ab…"

legendofchin97 replied Mar 8, 2011 to Rumor! No more albums?!

80 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Michael S

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video