Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie]'s Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Gotta admit...I'm digging Auto-Pilot and The Odd Couple much more than Tragic Girl"

Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie] replied Oct 15, 2010 to Hear "Tragic Girl", "The Odd Couple", and "Autopilot"...REJOICE!!!

28 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie]

"My father tells me there are a lot of distant relatives from my family in Sheboygan,…"

Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie] replied Sep 18, 2010 to Where is Everyone from?

91 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Haggis McHaggis

"Born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA but now living in Portland, ME."

Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie] replied Sep 18, 2010 to Where is Everyone from?

91 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Haggis McHaggis

"It would be surprising if he didn't do at least one thing with Weezer on this tour (…"

Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie] replied Sep 17, 2010 to What other songs should Weezer play on the B********* Tour?

61 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Paperface

"Obviously all the released B-Sides. I can understand if they don't play stuff from B…"

Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie] replied Sep 17, 2010 to What other songs should Weezer play on the B********* Tour?

61 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Paperface

"I danced around the house listening to "Smart Girls" with my 1 1/2 year old son toda…"

Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie] replied Sep 17, 2010 to Hurley has 8 strong songs

56 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Tony LoConte

"It also seems like this thread is available for the public to view...???? Perhaps I'…"

Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie] replied Sep 15, 2010 to Mod (aka, what the heck do we do?)

11 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Jeri

"Didn't get my preorder on Tuesday as well. A bit irked. Gonna write Epitaph. Hopeful…"

Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie] replied Sep 15, 2010 to Did you get your Pre-Order in the mail today?

17 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by edgey44 - inventing mostly

"Here's my review of Hurley! http://weezer.com/profiles/blogs/review-hurley?xg_sourc…"

Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie] replied Sep 14, 2010 to So what do you think about Hurley?

74 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Kateln Jontel Anderson

"I've got my OG fan club cards, all the Weezines, and many many letters from Mykel an…"

Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie] replied Sep 8, 2010 to OG Weezer Fanclub Member Roundup / Memories

34 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Danielle

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video