the man's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Matt/Dorian how about you get on topic or shut the hell up.You said why everyone hat…"

the man replied Jun 29, 2011 to Weezer beats ,Should weezer make their own headphones?

92 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by if-i-were-a-banana

"You know what i know what you are and you are a freaking hater.Weezer still makes go…"

the man replied Jun 28, 2011 to Weezer beats ,Should weezer make their own headphones?

92 Jul 5, 2011

"Media like tv not media like radio stupid>Radio was made to listen to songs idiot…"

the man replied Jun 28, 2011 to Weezer beats ,Should weezer make their own headphones?

92 Jul 5, 2011

"So what this guy always thinks people are others because of their picture thats dumb…"

92 Jul 5, 2011

"Not forgeting awesome as f**k which had another commercial in TV call it what you wa…"

92 Jul 5, 2011

"No Matt Weezer gets almost no media help unlike green day .Don act like you didnt se…"

92 Jul 5, 2011

"Im not joking im a new user joined like 1 week ago believ me.Dont know who you talki…"

92 Jul 5, 2011

"Really not the same person damn it. dont know how i can prove it though but what eve…"

92 Jul 5, 2011

"Who is dorian?Who ever he is no sir we are not the same person im franklin. "

92 Jul 5, 2011

"Matt face it weezer is better, media has brainwashed you to think green day is bette…"

92 Jul 5, 2011

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video