weezercollector's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah right, no, not heard that one. I'm UK based, so "wanking" isn't regurlary used.:P…"

weezercollector replied Jul 18, 2011 to Guitar Center Sessions for those who missed it

54 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by JessaANerd [jKlein]

"Brilliant! Been looking for these for a while.Also, did Rivers really just describe…"

weezercollector replied Jul 18, 2011 to Guitar Center Sessions for those who missed it

54 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by JessaANerd [jKlein]

"Quick question peeps: where did you get the poster version of that artwork from? Rea…"

weezercollector replied Feb 24, 2011 to best weezer t shirt?

37 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Vince Stepp

"I was actually under the impression from listening to "Outta Here" that it morphed i…"

weezercollector replied Dec 10, 2010 to What was that song Weezer were playing in Rivers' Basement?

8 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Amuro

""no sftbh songs since they're coming out this month." They're being released? How do…"

weezercollector replied Dec 7, 2010 to Most desired unrealesed weezer song.

7 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Nate

"Nope, in no way official. There are a few of these about, but they're just plain old…"

weezercollector replied Nov 1, 2010 to Is this officail? I just won this on EBAY...

4 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by weezercollector

"Yeah, unless weezer see a reason to visit again for a proper tour, it isn't looking…"

weezercollector replied Oct 2, 2010 to It Would Make My Year If Weezer Played UK Tour Dates

12 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Ben Below

"I know I won't get to go to any of these gigs :( but would love to hear/see footage…"

weezercollector replied Sep 17, 2010 to What other songs should Weezer play on the B********* Tour?

61 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Paperface

"VERY cool Karlewsky. The only issue I've seen so far is the drag and drop photos app…"

weezercollector replied Sep 7, 2010 to Welcome!

30 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by if-i-were-a-banana

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video