=gregor='s Discussions (1,143)

Discussions Replied To (1113) Replies Latest Activity

"I second the annoying voice claim. It's god awful, especially on their last two reco…"

=gregor= replied Nov 1, 2010 to GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNINGS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY TH

83 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by St.Jimmy

"it would have been nice to include live, electric, version of Butterfly from later t…"

=gregor= replied Nov 1, 2010 to Pinkerton Deluxe... wtf?

54 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Tom Faix

"I wonder if stereotypical "Terrorists" find it hard to NOT like "Party In The USA" b…"

=gregor= replied Oct 29, 2010 to GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNINGS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY TH

83 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by St.Jimmy

"Matt was cool, Mikey was cool, and Scott is super bad-ass. I'm glad Matt left, beca…"

=gregor= replied Oct 29, 2010 to Bring Back M. Welsh

25 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Hugh Lovric

"Who wrote this song? I know the lead singer of the Aquabats started Yo Gabba Gabba,…"

=gregor= replied Oct 29, 2010 to All My Friends Are Insects solo

25 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by legendofchin97

"back beat, word is on the street, the fire in your heart is out "

=gregor= replied Oct 29, 2010 to Instruments on Tired of Sex

8 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by =gregor=

"I played with them on stage in Grand Rapids, MI during the Foozer Tour. River's put…"

=gregor= replied Oct 29, 2010 to

just now

"I can only compare my feelings for Green Day to how I think post-pinkerton haters fe…"

=gregor= replied Oct 29, 2010 to GREEN DAY IS THE WORLDS GREATEST BAND YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THEY FORMED AOUND 1988THEIR MUSIC IS CATCHY FAST AND GREAT DOOKIE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD BUT WARNINGS PROBABLY JUST AS GOOD PEOPLE SAY TH

83 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by St.Jimmy

"I wonder if Karl realizes how lucky he is, or if he's been over it since he heard th…"

=gregor= replied Oct 29, 2010 to did ya'll see all those pinkerton outtakes cd's?!

9 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Dungeon Master

"I thought this was kind of an obivous weed reference. Someone please correct me if I…"

=gregor= replied Oct 29, 2010 to pink triangle lyric?

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by =gregor=

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video