Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"Pink floyd " Comfortably Numb"... That chorus is gold rivers..GOLD. Also Check ou…"

Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye replied Nov 9, 2010 to Album recommendations for songwriting influence.

326 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by justanotheruser

"I feel like im spamming the crap out of this but.. Purification of the water - tha…"

Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye replied Nov 9, 2010 to Album recommendations for songwriting influence.

326 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by justanotheruser

"I know you aren't a fan of radiohead but honestly their are a few songs that are goo…"

326 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by justanotheruser

"A Few more my good man: The White Stripes Both album's absolution and blackholes…"

326 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by justanotheruser

"Def think Pink Floyd is a good choice. Check out " The Wall" noice rock opera. Dar…"

326 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by justanotheruser

"That would be so lame. New york gets so many weezer shows already. When DON'T they…"

Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye replied Oct 19, 2010 to Weezer PLEASE add two more shows in NYC@@!!!!!!

12 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by jamesmadrox

"This seems easy to me, when I first heard TRAGIC GIRL in full ( bad quality tho) I w…"

Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye replied Oct 19, 2010 to What is Rivers best song post-Pinkerton?

115 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Abby

"Make believe era bleed, Refer to the IM that was sent to you answering the question…"

Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye replied Oct 18, 2010 to special treat #1

76 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Andrew Heymann

"Rivers keep writing music man, you were meant to do so. Just because record sales a…"

Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye replied Oct 18, 2010 to special treat #1

76 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Andrew Heymann

"As stated Tragic girl is probably one of rivers best written songs. It gathers all…"

Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye replied Oct 14, 2010 to Hear "Tragic Girl", "The Odd Couple", and "Autopilot"...REJOICE!!!

28 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie]

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video