Chris Guarino's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't get me wrong, the line grew and grew and grew and was quite long (around the b…"

Chris Guarino replied Jan 6, 2011 to Weezer in Chicago this weekend! Let's talk about it

66 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by amy man

"so, does anyone know of any bars in chicago...if we can zero in on something we can…"

Chris Guarino replied Jan 6, 2011 to Weezer in Chicago this weekend! Let's talk about it

66 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by amy man

"When I was in NY for the friday show there was only like 5 people in line at 530pm.…"

66 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by amy man

"A bunch of people should plan to go a certain bar after the shows this weekend. Woul…"

66 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by amy man

"hey clyde, i did not do the vip package, so I cant tell you much about it. If you ar…"

66 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by amy man

"hi, so, you live close to the aragon? Is there anything near it like bars/food to wa…"

66 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by amy man

"I agree and I am wondering if they will do anything different since it is the last 2…"

Chris Guarino replied Jan 5, 2011 to Weezer in Chicago this weekend! Let's talk about it

66 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by amy man

"You are going to enjoy it so much.  When I saw them a few weeks ago for the blue alb…"

Chris Guarino replied Jan 5, 2011 to Weezer in Chicago this weekend! Let's talk about it

66 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by amy man

"I completely agree with the small venues. I was at roseland ballroom in NY for the b…"

66 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by amy man

"hey....just want to let you know how cool it is that you are pumped and psyched for…"

66 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by amy man

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video