Suggestion Box (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

repeated threads

there seems to be a lot threads about 'memories your' or 'come to UK/ Aus' is there a way of making one thread - like on the old boards in…

Started by edgey44 - inventing mostly

2 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by _

Berry,

I have suggested this many times here but have yet to receive a reply.Do these forums allow the option to make more posts per page availabl…

Started by if-i-were-a-banana

4 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by if-i-were-a-banana

Mod (aka, what the heck do we do?)

Hello fellow mods.  I'm new to this mod thing and I just wanted to get some pointers, tips, on what we should be doing.  I've moved some di…

Started by Justin Hoenke [honkey doorie]

11 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Jeri

Welcome!

Hey folks, just wanted to THANK YOU for coming over and joining me and the band on the new home of Weezer.com!  whole point of setting this…

Started by karl koch [karlophone]

30 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by if-i-were-a-banana

WHERE'S MY SEX ? on the Weezer Forum...

Anyone else getting spam from the Weezer forum. Received this email today, and I just signed up for the board yesterday. Hello, How is eve…

Started by Eric Michael Schrader

9 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by MozMan68

pamela

if you haven't noticed already, we're being swamped by an army of boardies called pamela (check the list of banned users to see what i mean…

Started by bErRyRyDeLl

3 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by bErRyRyDeLl

Weezer.com Relaunch House-Cleaning

Hi all - hoping you can help with some Weezer.com final launch items...1) We need to get Weezer music video embed codes from Vevo. They are…

Started by Weezer

5 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Daniel [bleed0range]

flat/threaded replies

so i was nosing around the board and i noticed an option to switch between flat and threaded views. several people (myself included) have c…

Started by bErRyRyDeLl

1 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Daniel [bleed0range]

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service