Musical Discussion (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

i figured it out I think, maybe?

As many weezer fans do, i often wonder why i like thier old stuff so much better. And I think I might have figured it out. I don't think th…

Started by Dom

27 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Hugh Lovric

Similar/borrowed riffs off other bands

Upon listening to a town called malice by the jam, I noticed the bassline is pretty much the exact same as " I want you to", so I'm just wo…

Started by Mike sampier

21 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by hammerhead

weezer's guitar solos

After listening to Hurley I was a little disapointed that there weren't many guitar solos. Only one, in Smart Girls, and it was really good…

Started by Dom

59 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Kim (LoveWeezer)

Is Longtime Sunshine the best song Rivers has ever written?

I've been listening to this one a lot lately, and every time I do, it just seems more and more beautiful. From the acoustic strumming to th…

Started by Mr. Sweeney

50 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by _

Hey M' Darlin' - What are the chords played during the solo??

This song has quickly become one of my favorite Rivers Cuomo songs, why?  Because of the quirky guitar riff, sweet little hooks "I'll be da…

Started by DP

2 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by =gregor=

Getting my first proper acoustic tommorow. Need resources, tips and other general pointers!

Hi everybody!   I ordered my first acoustic the other day (It's technically second but my first was a crummy classical guitar) and I need a…

Started by Daniel Butler

13 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Daniel Butler

VCD Game Show Melody Chords

You know, during saction when he's playing the acoustic guitar. Then he plays the game show type melody on guitar. Does anybody know those…

Started by _

3 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by apapgolf

What are the Pickups used in Pinkerton?

I'm curious since I'm going to customize my guitar fairly soon.

Started by Michael Barrios

8 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Scorcho

Angel and the One

I have a question about Angel and the One....what is it about? Does anyone know...have an idea? I went to a lecture and they discussed Mind…

Started by Natkat

11 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by =gregor=

Favourite Rivers Guitar?

Is it the classic Warmoth Fat Strat, all covered in Muppet stickers? Maybe the Les Paul he used quite a bit in the Maladroit era? Or perhap…

Started by Troublemaker

34 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Gohi

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service