All Things Weezer (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two new official bootlegs up!

http://weezer.cinderblock.com/live-bootlegs Weezer's store just added these two shows (Hampton and Ottawa) from the band's lengthy run of…

Started by Gohi

1 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Lisa

Maladroit MFSL (Mobile Fidelity) Vinyl LP?

Hey guys, just wondering if anybody knew why Mobile Fidelity skipped Maladroit when doing their recent pressings of Weezer albums.  I alrea…

Started by beastmittens

6 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Bill

Sweet new goodies in the weezer store!

Hooray! Some tees I've seen at shows this summer are now on the online store ( http://weezer.cinderblock.com/ )! Which do you like most?

Started by Lisa

2 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Brofess to the Efef.

Weezer Musical?

I have a good idea for a musical (note: not rock opera, a musical) based on Weezer's Pinkerton with addition of some other songs from Blue,…

Started by Chris Jowett

8 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Chris Jowett

Cruise Tips?

Ahoy, fellow cruisers, past and future!  Seeking cruise tips/advice. I'm a first time weezer cruiser - what should I know?  What should I p…

Started by Lisa

15 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Lisa

Another =W= Summer Tour.

Who's seeing the Weezers this summer? Anyone seeing them for the first time? What are you hoping to hear from the guys this summer? This w…

Started by Gohi

8 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Lisa

I WANT TO PROPOSE TO MY GIRLFRIEND AT THE SF WEEZER SHOW TOMORROW

Hi Karl, Rivers, Scott, Brian and Patrick Today, my best friend told me he just bought a ring and wanted to propose to his girlfriend (my…

Started by Shredder

3 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by big baby jesus

Vegas Show

I really wanna see the guys, but I have to be at wedding that day. Can anyone tell me what time the show starts and/or if there will be any…

Started by Chris R

3 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Cherrie

The Walking Dead Party/SDCC & Weezer Posters

Kind of loving this set of Brian Ewing designed posters for the Walking Dead party they've been tweeting about ... and how they've released…

Started by Cherrie

5 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Cherrie

Weezer plays Comic-Con so Geezer flees to Fresno & SF

You may have already heard, but Geezer are FINALLY coming to visit Northern California on Friday July 19th at Strummer's in Fresno and Satu…

Started by Adamgeezer

0 Jul 17, 2013

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video