All Things Weezer (2,226)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ornaments

anyone think weezer should make christmas ornaments this time of year........lol

Started by musiconmymind08

6 Jan 9
Reply by SPAZOOKA!

I haven't shared this for a few years

I shared this once back in the day and came across it again today. Here is a video of my son (who is autistic and completely non-verbal) s…

Started by JessaANerd [jKlein]

0 Jan 9

Why didn't Weezer tell anybody about the Aspen shows?

I am so upset right now. Yesterday I find out that not only is Weezer playing in Aspen, Colorado that day(!!!) but that was their second of…

Started by Scene Red

5 Jan 8
Reply by JessaANerd [jKlein]

Merchandise Question

My wife was staring at my weezer shirt (the T-shirt version of this: http://weezer.cinderblock.com/make-believe-onesie-blue.html) today, an…

Started by Jeff Benson

1 Jan 3
Reply by Daniel [bleed0range]

Anyone going to the PA and NY shows?

I'm heading from London (UK) for the shows in Bethlehem and Huntington.   I'm not sure what's usual for Weezer shows, but I hope to get the…

Started by Stephen Joel Dorff

20 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by edgey44 - inventing mostly

Just thought I'd put this up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2W2vSITgpwStumbled across this guy and have enjoyed his three video's on weezer!! Take a look yourselves if…

Started by Mike sampier

10 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by musiconmymind08

Top 5 Tracks for Cover Show?

Hey guys! We're a Los Angeles-based Weezer cover band. We've got a show coming up later this month (after Christmas) and we want to craft a…

Started by Half-Japanese Girls

10 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by SPAZOOKA!

"Peace" acoustic cover

Hey everyone! Two of the guys from our Weezer cover band recorded this acoustic cover of Peace...what do you think? Did we do an OK job?htt…

Started by Half-Japanese Girls

2 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Smith

I Can Love!!!

Hi everyone! I made this a while ago, and thought you might be interested and enjoy it. I haven't seen any covers or demos or anything for…

Started by Louie Aronowitz

0 Nov 24, 2013

Top 5 Favorite Weezer Albums

Post what are their top 5 albums, in your opinion. 1. Pinkerton 2. The Blue Album 3. Make Believe (aside from Beverly Hills, this is a ver…

Started by Michael Barrios

20 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by bErRyRyDeLl

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service