All Things Weezer (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weezer Cruise - any Aussies going?

Hey all, Originally from Melbourne but living in Sydney, Australia. Will be going on the cruise with my wife and leaving the kids at home…

Started by Stephen Lang

12 Jan 30
Reply by edgey44 - inventing mostly

Karl's Concert Photos- Bethlehem PA

Does anybody know where Karl usually posts the photos he takes during concerts? I was literally right behind him at a show in November and…

Started by Brandon Pizzaia

2 Jan 27
Reply by bErRyRyDeLl

Weezer.com tabs?

The old weezer.com had a section of guitar tabs and chords. The selection of songs were better than anything on Ultimate Guitar. I also tho…

Started by Mr. Sweeney

9 Jan 26
Reply by Tanner Pape

Weezer cruise - can't go.....

Hey everyone, I have a spot on the cruise in Feb and cannot go. Anyone interested in making a deal? I paid $1200. It's a shared room.

Started by Brian Beasley

7 Jan 24
Reply by Louisa

Soooooooooooooo

Since this is the weezer forums does anybody have pinkerton tour from 96 videos/bootlegs they could post or put on youtube????? that would…

Started by just a fan

0 Jan 23

Private Bash Last Night in Detroit!

Anyone here from the auto industry get to go to this last night? It was a private invitation-only event for cars.com's Annual Best of 2014…

Started by Cherrie

7 Jan 21
Reply by Kim (LoveWeezer)

Scott & Rivers at Trip Live Performance up on Youtube

Hey guys--I was able to catch Scott & Rivers at Trip in Santa Monica last week, and I recorded the whole show. Unfortunately, I wasn't…

Started by boney king

0 Jan 16

NYC-ites Cruise Meetup?

Hi! Anyone in metro NYC area know of or interested in a pre-cruise meetup sometime in the coming weeks? Would be great to be around other…

Started by Dawn

2 Jan 14
Reply by Sanny Veloo

Melbourne, Australia Weezer Cruisezees

Hi everyone,it's Sanny here form Melbourne, Australia! Just checking in to see if anyone else from Melbourne is going to the Weezer cruise?…

Started by Sanny Veloo

12 Jan 14
Reply by SPAZOOKA!

=w= video game

To all fans, here's a =w= tribute video game: www.weezlejump.com. Have fun!

Started by freezer

14 Jan 13
Reply by Ace Sharp

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service