All Things Weezer (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weezer coming Down to New Zealand / Australia?

There is a rumour going around here (New Zealand) that Weezer will be coming to the Big Day Out in Jan 2011, in Auckland and in Sydney? Aus…

Started by Dean Inglis

3 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Dean Inglis

Weezer on Miniclip

Out of curiosity, I searched for Weezer on miniclip.com and I thought these were interesting. http://www.miniclip.com/sketch-star/en/anima

Started by Eileen S

0 Sep 19, 2010

Rivers Interview Featured in 'The Onion' Newspaper

Talks some about "Death to False Metal".  I thought it was hilarious when asked what the band thinks of his recent collaborations with othe…

Started by if-i-were-a-banana

4 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by GalaxyDuster

Danish Reviews of "Hurley"

A magazine called Soundvenue: 2 out of 6 stars A magazine called Gaffa: 4 out of 6 stars A newspaper called B.T.: 3 out of 6 stars   It's o…

Started by Jesper Andersen

2 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Marc

I got some tix for next Tuesday... SoCal peeps lookie lookie....

*** UPDATE: OFFER STILL OPEN! EMAIL me till 9PM SAT PST! SoCal weez fans, get them now before i tweet it and they all go in 10 seconds flat…

Started by karl koch [karlophone]

22 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Maxwell Roahrig

Re-Record "Where's My Sex"

I really like the music and the voice Rivers uses I WMS, but I really wish he had stuck with the original title Where's My Socks. I would c…

Started by Mike G

7 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by BackToSchool

I Think Rivers should do Another "Lets write a sawng" on youtube cuz those are amazing

The end song was really good so i think he should do like an entire album of those

Started by Jack Corbett

2 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by MakeEmLaugh

Weezers tour Cities

Huge fan of weezer and have been for awhile, that said i think they need to make an effort to come back to st. louis mo since they backed o…

Started by zach wilson

0 Sep 18, 2010

All My Friends Are Insects is an awesome song!

This song rocks so hard, I know that it has little kid lyrics but the whole song is full of energy and the solo is just awesome, anyone els…

Started by George Salcedo

8 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Aaron Houtman

Blue/Pinkerton Tour early november in Florida

Please, I´ll be on Orlando in november 01 to 09. Me and my wife will be very, very, very happy if you start the Blue/Pinkerton tour from F…

Started by Luciano V

0 Sep 18, 2010

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video