All Things Weezer (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

in support of Pinkerton (1996) "memories"

December 4 1996Weezer performs in New Haven, CT at Toad's Place in support of Pinkerton.w. ASH ! "kung fu do what you do for me"My first co…

Started by Eric Michael Schrader

0 Sep 26, 2010

Magic (the song)

What do you all think of the B.o.b./Rivers song "Magic"? 

Started by Eileen S

9 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Aaron Houtman

'Death to False Metal' = Album 9??

Death to False Metal was supposed to be Odds and Ends, which to my knowledge was a collection of remastered demos, b-sides, recordings, etc…

Started by Radioactive

9 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Aaron Houtman

Weezer Album Review On M Is For Music

Hey guys.I'm Emma and I work for www.misformusic.com and we have just reviewed Weezer's album "Hurley." Would be great if you could give it…

Started by emma dawson

0 Sep 26, 2010

Okay, So I'm Confused-New Albums?!?!?

Somebody please help me out here.  Are DTFM and Pinkerton Deluxe different? Are they both coming out on Nov.2? Also, are we all gonna have…

Started by Eileen S

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

Do you think Weezer will revert to the original stage format for the memories tour?

I love Weezer but i'm not liking the current stage set up, I want to see Rivers playing guitar again and Pat back behind the drums if only…

Started by Skye Hughes

1 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by beetle

RICER CUMIN on "The Soup"

Started by beetle

0 Sep 25, 2010

So when's greatest hits comin' out? (And what will be on it?)

If you put all the "official" singles on one disc it comes out to a little over an hour and 19 minutes. That's all the official singles exc…

Started by Josh Kitchen

3 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by arfentul

memories tickets, grrrr

So i'm on livenation, at the start of the amex presale. i go to buy tickets, and all that's available are $80 tickets. even in the balcony!…

Started by crystal iceburg

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Zack Sparrow

The Boston Phoenix - article on Weezer tour

http://thephoenix.com/BLOGS/onthedownload/archive/2010/09/23/in-which-i-get-cranky-about-weezer-s-quot-memories-quot-tour-for-no-good-reaso

Started by BackToSchool

1 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Marc

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service