All Things Weezer (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DTFM Cover

Posted this over at ATW, but here ya go... Found this through some googling....http://www.umcreleasebooks.ca/umc-uni10-42-nov-2-2010Not s…

Started by Tom

19 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Paperface

Red to Maladroit Transition

Hey Guys,we played a gig over the weekend and performed Dope Nose.  We did Everybody Get Dangerous intro and transitioned into Dope Nose.  …

Started by Clyde

13 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Paperface

SONGS FROM THE BLACK H*** BEING RELEASED IN 2011???

I know this is wiki and everything is wrong there, but, I read that weezer's releasing Songs from the Black H*** next year. Probably not tr…

Started by pinkertonjunkie

22 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Paperface

THE MOTIVATION TO CREATE MUSIC

"Contemplating this, I wondered what my concerts would be like with no women in the audience.  Would I dress the same?  Would I move the sa…

Started by hintofcoolness

8 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by hintofcoolness

Weezer Tour Dates Uk

Anyone heard anything about the guys touring over here in the UK? Maybe Blue Album or Pinkerton like in LA and San Francisco? x 

Started by Tim Radford

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by AvocadoFox

Hurley Bonus Songs

Am I the only one who thinks that the bonus tracks on Hurley are pretty weak. This is kinda strange to me, since Red and Rad have really go…

Started by SwingingintheWind

12 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Paperface

Entertainment Weekly thinks Geffen dropped Weezer...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/09/20/hurley.review.ew/index.html?hpt=SbinBut they really like Hurley and think it's a great rebound! (CNN…

Started by Daniel [bleed0range]

17 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Paperface

So this time, it's the real Pinkerton Deluxe Tracklist (I think)

Pinkerton reissue tracklisting: Disc One Original Album: 1. "Tired Of Sex"2. "Getchoo"3. "No Other One"4. "Why Bother?"5. "Across The Sea"…

1 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Daniel [bleed0range]

RIVERS & PAT - TIME FOR NEXT SINGLE: RULING ME

Memories is a really nice song. It's catchy, it's reminiscent of Pinkerton (a bit...in the bridge),  and it's amazing live (w/ Pat's little…

Started by Paul

20 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Paperface

Have you seen all the Weezer YouTube Collab videos?

If you were on allthingsweezer.com you probably saw a thread with a convenient link to them all.  Being that everyone should see these, I a…

4 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Paperface

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service