All Things Weezer (2,226)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Weezer Music Video?

Buddy Holly is pretty indisputably the best, but I also love The Good Life (just for the contrast between Matt and Rivers,) and Keep Fishin…

Started by Mr. Sweeney

3 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by placemats

Where do YOU want The Memories Tour to be?

I'm from Melbourne in Australia, and given that we never have any tours here, I hope that the first tour they bring here will be the Memori…

Started by Xavier

27 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Matty C

Let's have Weezer and their Blue Album/Pinkerton Tour come to Halifax, Nova Scotia!

I know they just came in the summer but everyone loved them! i know a tons of people who would for sure go! :) there's even a facebook page…

Started by punklikelove

0 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by dawdaw

Could Kids/Poker Face be retired for the Memories tour?

I don't mean this to sound rude or demanding to the band, but... I really think most of the people in the crowd for these shows would be in…

Started by Gohi

17 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Shaggy

The Lady Ga Ga/Kids mash up is getting old!

It was fun and cool at first but now it is just boring and lame, play some Weezer songs instead of the mash up please.

Started by George Salcedo

5 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by dlh1231

What do you think can be inproved to help WEEZERS music (if there is anything at all)

READ THIS FIRST. I think there is nothing wrong with there music and i love it so much but i just want to know if you have an opinion. GO W…

Started by Dylan L.

11 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Mr. Sweeney

Memories Tour! Tickets on ebay? URGH.

I am quite pissed at the fact that the Chicago shows are probably sold out, I have been trying ever since they released tickets to public 1…

Started by alkaline

11 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by alkaline

SoCal Weezer fans get the best!

This post might be pointless but I wanted to say the being a Weezer fan in California is the best things ever. We get the best of everythin…

Started by George Salcedo

10 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Mayra Covert

PLEASE HELP

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SECRET PASSCODE TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE SHOWS IN NEW YORK ???

Started by DANIEL RAUZMAN

3 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by jeje

Hurley Songs on Memories Tour!

Am I the only one thats really excited to hear some of the new stuff live? Ticketmaster lists it as "Greatest Hits set plus songs from Hurl…

Started by WeezerSituation

1 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Paperface

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service