All Things Weezer (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What glasses do you wear mr. cuomo?

I've asked this on chat before but, whats the name of the maker or style that rivers cuomo wore from green album-maladroit era? i saw him w…

Started by Ouizer

0 Oct 18, 2010

By the Side of the Road

Haha, does anyone remember this?  I had completely forgotten about it until tonight.(There's a video of Rivers reading it below)I want to s…

Started by Daniel [bleed0range]

5 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by comicbookkiddo

Rivers and I had a private chat

this is as close as I remember it, sorry it is not exactMe: Rivers hey I love you weezer is awesome!Rivers: thank you so muchMe: hey I want…

Started by Grutches

29 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

UK weezer fans

if the b********* tour is only in the USA does anybody fancy a jolly good trip over for a week..........and of course see the shows. i for…

Started by edgey44 - inventing mostly

15 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by edgey44 - inventing mostly

Perfect Situation featuring Hurley was epic!!!

For one, rivers actually played (lead) guitar, Jorge Garcia was actually pretty good, and the tapping at the end was AWESOME!!!

Started by _

2 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Mike sampier

My old Video Remix of Pork and Beans

Wow the site sure has changed since the last time I've been here. Anyway I reposted my Pork and Beans remix video so here's the link: http:…

Started by ikat381

0 Oct 17, 2010

Green Album

I was just thinkin since in may it'll me the ten year anniversary of the green album if they would consider releasing a green album deluxe…

Started by James

7 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Blueperton

Pinkerton Autographed Collectors Edition - any hope?

So I noticed that the Pinkerton Autographed Collectors Edition (http://shop.weezer.com/ ) is completely sold out :[Any hope that it will re…

Started by Kelsey

3 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Blueperton

Who is rich enough to go to the NY shows?

good god....nearly $150 to see both nights with regular tickets.  that's just stupid.  i'll prob be going though because i'm stupid too....…

Started by if-i-were-a-banana

11 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by SPAZOOKA!

I would rather see the crabs perform pinkerton

I really would

Started by Nagger

1 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by runnersdialzero

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links