All Things Weezer (2,228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weezer plays Comic-Con so Geezer flees to Fresno & SF

You may have already heard, but Geezer are FINALLY coming to visit Northern California on Friday July 19th at Strummer's in Fresno and Satu…

Started by Adamgeezer

0 Jul 17, 2013

Tickets for vegas show

Hi guys would anyone know if i will be able to get tickets for the show in vegas on the 27th at the venue or are they presale only as we ar…

Started by Simon petch

2 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Simon petch

Hampton Beach Ballroom Show

Summer Tour could be called "Weezer - The Singles" The song list below isn't a set list as I don't recall the exact order.  I found it to b…

Started by jonnydeaf

1 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Grace

Upcoming shows: Weezer Cruise flyer distribution: Can you help?

Hi folks! we came up with a plan to help get the word out about the Weezer Cruise. We are looking for one of you fans at each of the 6 upco…

Started by karl koch [karlophone]

52 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by bErRyRyDeLl

Toronto Show Vip area?

Does anyone have any idea where the VIP area will be relative to the stage? I called Downsview park who directed me to the promoter, Golde…

Started by Sabastian Piedmont

5 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by placemats

Summer 2013 New Album

I keep hearing DJ's from KROQ in LA that weezer is releasing an album this summer. Anybody heard anything along those lines? Can't confirm…

Started by Colin Orthmann

10 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Tommy Dowd

Favorite song from each album?

I know this has been done many times before, but it hasn't been done recently and I just wanna see what people say. Blue - "Say It Ain't S…

Started by Hugh Lovric

38 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Sebastian Cornejo

Weezer please come to Peru

Guys, please come to Lima Peru, concerts are big here and lots of fans like me are waiting for you  lml

Started by Roberto Rafael Novoa Arias

2 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Roberto Rafael Novoa Arias

Windsor, Ontario Tickets

Hi all! I have 4 tickets for the Windsor show 11 July that I will not be able to use. They are section F3, 12th row, the first 4 off the is…

Started by Willis

1 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by SPAZOOKA!

Seeing Weezer in Toronto this summer, anyone else?

As nearly a 10 year fan of these guys, I can't wait to finally get to see them live now that I'm old enough to see them! Who else is going…

Started by Miles Winchester

1 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Grace

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service