All Things Weezer (2,227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Tumblr videos

Has everyone else been watching the videos weezer has been releasing every #WeezerWednesday ? So far, all of the music has featured some s…

Started by =gregor=

2 2 hours ago
Reply by Lisa

New Album

Any news on a release date for the album or release of a single? I have seen the videos of the new song performed live in concert but I hav…

Started by Kevin (Han De La Solo)

0 6 hours ago

Weezer future Hall of Famers?

When Weezer retires, do you see them as qualifiers for the Rock 'N' Roll Hall of Fame?  A successful alternative rock band in a grunge domi…

Started by David J. Stepp (DJS92491)

10 on Monday
Reply by Natkat

Fall Weezer Shows - Those going to April Shows

Last night in Myrtle Beach, Rivers said on stage, "we'll be back here in September." First I've heard of it, but makes sense to have a tou…

Started by Paul S Cantrell

5 Apr 8
Reply by Kali {Weezer Momma}

Length of show?

Has anyone been to a show recently who could give me an idea of how long the band performed? We saw them tonight in Richmond. While the sho…

Started by Famous Acrobat

14 Apr 7
Reply by Randy May

Weezer episode of my podcast

Hi all, I thought some of you might be interested in the latest episode of my podcast Splitting Cases as it is about Weezer. The concept…

Started by Splitting Cases

0 Apr 6

Petition to turn up Brian's guitar

I know this has been said before about live shows, the bootlegs, and the DVD.  Brian's guitar needs to be louder in the live shows.  Listen…

Started by =gregor=

1 Apr 5
Reply by musiconmymind08

New 20 second teaser for 2014 album!!

This video has me super excited and optimistic for the new album. While I loved Hurley's new and unique style, I think a return to form is…

Started by ajohnson

4 Apr 4
Reply by SPAZOOKA!

Thoughts on Weezer's new song?

They recently debuted a new song titled "Back To The Shack", which will most likely be on their new album, what do you all think of it?http…

Started by Hugh Lovric

25 Apr 3
Reply by saction

Delaware firefly festival

Anyone know if there is a way to get tickets for just Sunday the 22nd? Is that even possible? Didn't see anything on the website so figured…

Started by Natkat

2 Mar 18
Reply by Natkat

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service