All Things Not Weezer (1,653)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

HE'S A WOBBER AND A WAPIST!Watched it again last night (as it is my annual tradition to do so) and while I know that Holy Grail is seen as…

Started by hintofcoolness

15 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by kilgoretrout2112

Jason Derulo's song "In My Head"

...is a complete rip-off of Lady Gaga's "Just Dance".has anyone else noticed this?

Started by if-i-were-a-banana

5 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by edgey44 - inventing mostly

Games

I've been thinking latley and i have come to a conclusion.  i think that baseball is the best game ever.  what is your favroite game?  tell…

Started by Myles Farley

10 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

HAPPY FRIDAY ATNW

What's everyone up to this weekend?Tonight: gym, dinner, movieSaturday: sit on my ass and relaxSunday: gym, watch footballNothing too excit…

Started by hintofcoolness

11 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by brofessefef

Plenty of people seem to like NIRVANA

what are your 5 favorite NIRVANA songs? big cheese milk it aneurysm lounge act serve the servants (to me are the best)

Started by Karen <3

5 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by brofessefef

The Return of Hogan (where's Blurkom and Edgey?)

Well I got banned from ATW again.  Looks like I'll be schooling you n00bs for a few weeks.

Started by Ben Hogan

9 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Phil

Nirvana well sort of

was just listing to the muddy banks then when listen to school rembered the fear factory cover i think it is class, what do yous think of i…

Started by Alistair Muirhead

0 Oct 22, 2010

Illegal Downloading

I feel that illegal downloading destroys music. Especially when its a new artist because they will get no money for the record they make an…

Started by Indiekid

15 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by runnersdialzero

Rob Desmond

Go check out Rob Desmond's Weezer page. Check out his songs and leave a comment on his wall. Rob Desmond is awesome!!!

Started by _

8 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Rob Desmond

terrific thursday

well tomorrow is 40 weeks since i bought my house!! woooooooooo thursdays are good because it gets you excited about friday also could i a…

Started by edgey44 - inventing mostly

19 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by if-i-were-a-banana

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service